DAY ONE | STARTING A NEW SEASON
- Praying for a supernatural encounter with His presence.
Acts 10:21-22 | Peter went down and said to the men, “I’m the one you’re looking for. Why have you come?” The men replied, “We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to ask you to come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say.”
- Praying to have a contrite heart before God.
Psalm 51:17 | My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise.
DAY TWO | SEEKING DELIVERANCE
- Praying for the Holy Spirit to deliver His church from the mixtures of the world.
Isaiah 61:1 | The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,
- Praying for the salvation of our families.
Acts 16:31 | They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
DAY THREE | AN OUTPOUR OF BLESSING
- Praying for the church of Christ that we may bear spiritual fruit.
John 15:4-5 | Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine.
Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
- Praying for financial provision throughout this new year.
Philippians 4:19 | And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
DAY FOUR | INTERCEDING FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE KINGDOM
- Praying for the evangelization of our household, neighbours and friends.
Matthew 24:14 | And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
- Praying for the final harvest of souls.
John 3:16 | For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
DAY FIVE | PARTNERING WITH GOD
- Praying for financial resources for the preaching of the Word.
Haggai 2:8-9 | ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty. ‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”
- Praying for peace in Israel and the nations of the earth.
John 14:27 | Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
DAY SIX | VISION DRIVEN BY LEADERS
- Praying for the Pastoral Leadership, Pastor Paul & Pastor Tom.
Hebrews 13:17 | Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you.
- Praying for church departmental leadership to reignite a passion and vision for growth.
Matthew 20:26-28 | Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave — just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
DAY SEVEN | HEALING & RESTORATION
- Praying for healing in our minds, bodies and spiritual wellness.
1 Peter 1:13-16 | Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”
- Praying to be a radical worshiper for Jesus.
John 4:23-24 | Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”