We are here to serve the people of our community.
If you want to be a part of what is happening be sure to include yourself in GIDEON'S ARMY! Join our team, visit our community and invite families to our weekly community outreach program. Our program is fun and exciting for all the children and reaches out to the whole family.
EVERY SATURDAY MORNING
Come at 9:30am and enjoy complimentary refreshments and a brief time of instruction/motivation before heading out to the community. If you are uncomfortable about this work, don’t worry, we work as a team evangelizing in nearby communities. Don't know "how-to"? We'll gladly train you. Everyone has it in them to win souls – they just don't realize it yet!
BUS ROUTES ON SUNDAYS - CURRENTLY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
If you live in any of the following areas and need transportation, please feel free to contact our Main Office (416.241.1100) for more details:
• Rexdale - Finch/Kipling Avenue
• North York - Finch & Sheppard
• North York - Jane St. & Finch Avenue
• Trethewey & Black Creek
Operated by The Prayer Palace Church, Hope Toronto Outreach is focused on "Helping Other People Everywhere".
A ministry that is dedicated to helping those in need by providing the love, care, support and above all fulfilling the need of a spiritual life.
Volunteers assist in helping and reaching out to community members serving them with your help in donations. Be a part of the mission in serving to our neighbours by donating.
The Prayer Palace "Hope Renewed" is a clothing outlet. This is a powerful way to minister to someone you may or may not know, sharing the love of Jesus Christ and reaching out. You can never donate too much. The Prayer Palace Hope Toronto Outreach exists to share the love of Jesus Christ and be a transforming influence in our church and communities.
What you can donate:
• Good quality clothing and accessories: Men's, Women's, Children's clothing and shoes
• Hats, mitts, scarves, ties, fashion jewellery, wallets, bags, purses, etc.
• Non-perishable foods: pasta, canned foods, dried goods, peanut butter, condensed milk
• Hygiene Products: Shampoo, toothpaste, soap, etc.
Where and when to drop off:
• In the main concourse near the Messiah House Bookstore at any time every day
• We would appreciate it if you could launder and press any clothing and use hangers if necessary.